My Voluntary Pilot Innovative Sustained Contribution in “Yoga Research and Development”:- I developed, introduced and successfully experimented the result orientedscientific technique of 6 Micro Yoga Practices (6-MYPs) in the following 114 events/ stage of Schools/ Teachers Training Courses for mass awareness of Yoga.
6-Micro-Yoga Practices -The detail of the places:-
1. As a simple fitness technique, I introduced and experimented my developed words of command of 6MYPs in the All India Nature Cure Conference held from 13-10-1984 to 15-10-1984 at Gandhi Gram, Kings-way Camp, New Delhi which was organized by All India Nature Cure Federation, 15 Rajghat New Delhi under the able-leadership of Gandhian scholar Ms. Nirmla Desh Pande.
2. I casually discussed with yoga expert about the 6MYPs during conference on Yoga and Research held from 212-1984 to 30-12-1984 which was organized by SMYMS, Lonavla (an Institute of Scientific and Literary Research Training and Treatment in Yoga), Kaivalyadhama, Lonavla,Maharashtra.
3. I casually discussed with yoga experts about the 6MYPs during the Yoga (Pranayama) Workshop (Inter National) held from 31-12-1984 to 07-01-1985 conducted by the Scientific and Literary Research Training and Treatment in Yoga at Kaivalyadhama, Lonavla, Maharashtra.
4. I casually discussed with yoga expert about the 6MYPs during World Health Congress Yoga and Ayurveda organized by the Italian Organization for Yoga and Ayurveda 08-06-1985 to 11-06-1985 held at the Republic of San Marino, ITALY.
5. As a simple fitness technique, I introduced and experimented my developed words of command of 6MYPs in the Scouting Camp at STC Nizamuddin New Delhi held from 5-10-1991 to 8-10-1991.
6. I casually discussed with yoga expert about the 6MYPs during “World Congress-93” Heart Care Festival organized by HCFI, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Harvard University etc from 09-12-1993 to11-12-1993 at Shri Fort Auditorium, New Delhi.
7. As a simple fitness technique, I introduced and experimented my developed words of command of 6MYPs in the Scouting Camp at STC Nizamuddin New Delhi held from 10-10-1991 to 19-10-1991.
8. As a simple fitness technique, I introduced and experimented my developed words of command of 6MYPs in the Scouting Camp schedule of Physical practices of Basic Course for Scout Masters at STC Nizamuddin New Delhi held from10-1996 to 19-10-1996.
9. I Introduced and experimented my developed words of command of 6MYPs in KVS National Orientation Programme on Planning & Management for Principals of Modal Kendriya Vidyalaya which was conducted from 09-04-1997 to 12-04-1997 NCERT Campus New Delhi.
10. I Introduced and experimented my developed words of command of 6MYPs in the Advanced Course for Scout Masters which was conducted from 11-05-1997 to 20-05-1997 at KV Upper Camp Dehradun.
11. I introduced and experimented in the schedule of Physical practices of Basic Course for Scout Masters held in the year 1998 at the Bharat Scouts and Guide, State Training Centre, Tara Devi, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.
12. I introduced and experimented on the morning Assembly state of Kendriya Vidyalaya No3 Jalandhar Cantonment, Punjab in the Year 1999.
13. I introduced and experimented on State level event of youth under the banner of Punjab State, BS&G held on 22-02-1999 at Janlandhar Cantt, Punjab.
14. Introduced and experimented on the morning Assembly stage of Kendriya Vidyalaya Tagore Garden, New Delhi-110027.
15. Camp of BS&G State Award Testing Camp for Punjab, J&K, Haryana, Delhi and Himachal Pradesh held at Kendriya Vidyalaya Gole Market, New Delhi-110 001.
16. On the morning Assembly state of Kendriya Vidyalaya No.2, Korba in Chhattis Garh.
17. On the morning Assembly state of Vidyalaya BCPP, No. 4 Korba in Chhattis Garh On the morning Assembly state of Kendriya Vidyalaya.
18. NGO, Psycho-Physio-Fitness (PPF) Club, Abul Fazal Enclave in New Delhi in the year 2007.
19. 6-MYPs training were given to the teachers of KVS and Scouts/ Guides youth during Rajya Puraskar Testing Camp held at KV Khurda Orissa from 8-09-2007 to 11-09-2007.
20. 6-MYPs training were given to the 96 teachers of KVS at the occasion of Himalya Wood Badge Training Camp which was held at National Training Centre, Pachmarhi from 06-04-2008 to 15-04-2008.
21. 6-MYPs training were given to the general public and a Yoga training Camp with these 6-MYP conducted with the help of the KV NTPC No.2 at Pargati Club Korba Chhattis Garh.
22. As LOC in Yoga Instructors course from 21-08-2008 to 25-08-2008 at National Training centre, Pachmarhi, M.P. In this YIC 35 participants represented 12 state of India, NTC staff other course participants all were trained in 6MYPs successfully.
23. At the morning Assembly stage of Kendriya Vidyalaya BCPP, No. 4 Korba in Chhattis Garh.
24. At the morning Assembly stage of Kendriya Vidyalaya,Meghhatuburu, Distt. Singh Bhum, Jharkhand.
25. At the morning Assembly stage of Kendriya Vidyalay, Pithoragar, Uttarakhand.
26. Successfully practiced in the Tritiya Sopan Testing Camp of 142 (97 Scout and 45) Guides participated from various schools. It was organized by KVS states BS&G D.DUN Division from 11 to 14 September 2008 at K.V. Raiwala, Uttarakhand.
27. 475 students of Kendriya Vidyalay, Dharchula, Uttarakhand successfully practiced on dated 02-09-2009.
28. As LOC in Yoga course from 04-05-2009 to 13-05-2009 at National Training centre, Pachmarhi, M.P.
29. 6-MYPs training were given to the teachers of KVS at the occasion of Himalya Wood Badge Training Camp which was held at National Training Centre, Pachmarhi from 04-05-2009 to 13-05-2009.
30. 464 Students of Kendriya Vidyalay, I.T.B.P., Mirthi, Uttarakhand were trained in the morning assembly on dated 02-09-2009.
31. 850 students of Kendriya Vidyalay, Hathibarkla, (HBK No.1, Salawala, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001) were trained in the morning assembly on dated 02-02-2010 with the help of selected and trained “MYP Yoga Commanders for Morning Assembly of the School”l. The letter in this regard published on dated 02-02-2010 at the website address; http://kvsbsg.blogspot.in/2010/02/innovative-experimental-project.html.
32. On the morning Assembly stage of Kendriya Vidyalay, Pithoragar, Uttarakhand.
33. At the Tritiya Sopan Testing Camp of Dehradun Region held at Kendriya Vidyalay, Forest Research Institute (FRI), Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
34. At the morning assembly state of Kendriya Vidyalay, Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand.
35. As an Indian gift, the Training of the MYP given to the Bangladesh Contingent, at the SARK countries camping site of “Special National Jamboree”, held from 01-02-2009 to 07-02-2009 at Ahmedabad, Gujrat.
36. At the Regional Level Scout Masters and Guide Captains Meet-2010 held at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Forest Research Institute (FRI), Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
37. On the morning Assembly stage of A.K. Azad School from 21-02-2010 to 23-02-2010 at Shaheen Bagh, New Delhi .
38. At the Youth Camp of SIO, New Delhi in the year -2010.
39. At the occasion of the Basic Course for Scoutmasters and Guide Captains at Kendriya Vidyalaya No.3 Jalandhar Cantt, Punjab.
40. At the occasion of the Scout Master and Guide Captains Meet at Kendriya Vidyalaya Sector-29, Chandigarh.
41. At the occasion of the Basic Course for Scoutmasters and Guide Captains at Kendriya Vidyalaya DCW, Patiala Punjab.
42. At the occasion of the Basic and Advanced Courses for Scoutmasters and Guide Captains at Kendriya Vidyalaya conducted at KV Badarpur, New Delhi.
43. At the occasion of the Basic and Advanced Courses for Scoutmasters and Guide Captains at Kendriya Vidyalaya Banikhet, Dalhousie, Himachal Pradesh.
44. At Sarasvati Vidya Mandir College Kairana near Shamli, Muzffar Nagar UP India on 06-02-2010.
45. At the occasion of the Basic and Advanced Courses for Scoutmasters and Guide Captains at Kendriya Vidyalaya conducted Muzaffar Nagar, U.P.-2009.
46. At the National Jamboree of Bharat Scouts and Guides held from 03-01-2010 to 09-01-2010 at Shankarpally, MEDAK, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. A video of the trainer’s training is available on YOUTUBE;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7-kqjePjgE .
47. At the occasion of the Scouter and Guider Meet conducted from 25-02-2010 to 26-02-2010 at Kendriya Vidyalaya FRI Dehradun.
48. MYP exemplary Innovative ideas, circulated to all KVs of the Region vide KVS Regional Office Dehradun vide Letter No. F.180353/16 /2009/RO, DDN / BS&G dated 11-03-2010 details from School discussed in SM/GC meeting.
49. At the Pestle Weed College Dehradun, Uttara Khand on dated 18-02-2010 230 B. Ed. Students was trained.
50. 6-MYPs training were given to the teachers of KVS during the advanced course for Cub Masters & Flock Leaders held at Kendriya Vidyalaya CRPF, Ajmair, Rajasthan 18-06-2011 to 24-06-2011.
51. 6 MYPs training were given to the teachers and 800 youth participated in Regional Level State Award Testing Camp held at KV, Chandi Mandir, Cantt. Chandigarh 4-08-2011 (Panoramic Photo of Scouts and Guides).
52. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan New Delhi received a “CERTIFICATE OF HONOUR” on successful participation in MTNL Perfect Health Mela 2011 which was jointly organized by Heart Care Foundation of India, Dept. of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of NCT Delhi, New Delhi Municipal Council, Municipal Corporation of Delhi & World Fellowship of Religions at NDMC Ground, Laxmibai Nagar, New Delhi from 14-10-2011 to 23-10-2011. Dr. Mrs. Vimla Verma with the support of other BS&G Adult Leaders led the event and this project developer Dr. Badrul Islam explained the efficacy of 6 MYPs, Scientific Points and benefits (these are relaxing, refreshing and recharges brain cells, ton-up facial muscles, sense organs, nerves passage of neck, shoulder, Lungs and heart for fitness and organic longevity) to the general-mass.
53. On invitation from Mayor of Delhi at the Mayor House, New Delhi, State Training commissioner of KVS BS&G Dr. Badrul Islam explained the efficacy of 6 MYPs, Scientific Points and benefits (these are relaxing and recharges brain cells, ton-up facial muscles, sense organs, nerves passage of neck, shoulder, Lungs and heart for fitness and organic longevity) to the mayor, the authorities of Delhi Government Hospitals and gathering of well known experts of Medical Field such as the President Heart Care Foundation of India Padma Shri Dr. K.K. Aggarwal MBBS, MD Heart Specialist on dated 20-10-2011 (ref; photographs 20-10-2011).
54. At the Teachers Training Camp of 212 participants (189 Teachers and 23 Trainers) from 05-05-2012 to 11-05-2012 held at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Puri, Orissa. A video of the same is available on YOUTUBE;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ06E2HmaRc .
55. At the Teachers Training Camp of Scout Masters, Guide Captains, Flock Leaders and Cub Masters held from 17-05-2012 to 23-05-2012 at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh. A video of the same is available on YOUTUBE;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2yIWcTdMQA .
56. At the Teachers Training Camp of Scout Masters, Guide Captains, Flock Leaders and Cub Masters held from 18-06-2012 to 24-06-2012 at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Mout Abu, Rajasthan. A video of the same is available on YOUTUBE; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-vKUwoFJQM .
57. The training of 6MYPs (Micro-Yoga-Practices) was given to the students of the New Ambition Public School, Kairana, Distt. Shamli, U.P. on 02-12-2012.
58. The training of 6MYPs (Micro-Yoga-Practices) was given to all participants of Bh.Y.S. and during my stay at Himalayas from 01-08- 2010 to 2012, I voluntarily contributed by working as Yoga Trainer (without any kind of remuneration) in the निरिक्षण भवन सभागार / Nishulk Yoga Sadhna Camp (निशुल्क योग साधना कैंप) in main market area of District and City of Pithoragarh conducted under the banner of Pithoragarh branch of Internationally famous Yoga organization “Bhartiya Yoga Sansthan” (refer White and Gulabi pamphlets).
59. At the Sarasvati Vidyamandir, Inter College, Kairana, Shamli, U.P. on 03-12-2012.
60. At the St. R. C. Scientific Convent School, Kairana, Shamli, U.P. on 03-12-2012.
61. At the Faiz Amm Girls Junior, High School/ Ch. MunnavwarHansan Girls Memorial J. H. S., Kairana, Distt. Shamli, U.P. on 04-12-2012.
62. At the Milli Modal English School, Kairana, Distt. Shamli, U.P. on 05-12-2012.
63. At the Zakir Memorial High School, Kairana, Distt. Shamli, U.P. on 0512-2012.
64. At the Saifi Public School, L-57, A.F. Enclave-I, New Delhi on 02-1-2013.
65. At the K.V., Andrews Ganj (1st Shift) New Delhi-110024 on 09-10-2013
66. At the Shaheen Public School, F-129, A.F. Enclave-II, New Delhi on 04-11-2013.
67. At the Garden Public School, E453, ShaheenBagh, New Delhi on 05-11-2013.
68. At the Vimal Public School, 209-210, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu, J&K. (Pin: 180 001) on 09-11-2013 seventy students were trained.
69. At the Yoga Instructor Training Course from 06.11.2013 to 10.11.2013 at Bhartiya Yoga Sanstahn, Jammu, J&K.
70. At the K.V., Andrews Ganj (IInd Shift) New Delhi-110024 on 11-11-2013.
71. At the K.V., Masjid Moth (Iind Shift), New Delhi on 12-11-2013.
72. At the Ideal Public School, ShaheenBagh, New Delhi -25 on 14-11-2013.
73. At the K.V. PushpVihar, New Delhi on 16-11-2013.
74. At the K.V., Masjid Moth (Iind Shift), New Delhi on 19-11-2013.
75. At the Balvantray Mehta Public School, LajpatBhawan, New Delhi on 19-11-2013.
76. At the K.V. No.3, NH-IV, Faridabad, Haryana on 20-11-2013.
77. At the Millat Public School, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi on 19-08-2013.
78. At the K.V., Andrews Ganj (1st Shift) New Delhi-110024 on 09-10-2013.
79. The training of 6MYPs (Micro-Yoga-Practices) was given to all participants of the Rashtrapati Scout Testing Camp which was held at NYC (National Youth Complex), Bharat Scouts and Guides, Gadpuri, Haryana from 27-01-2014 to 31-01-2014.
80. In the premises of “five senses Park - Sayyadul Ajaib” (near Saket Metro Station), New Delhi At15-02-2014 –during tourism promotion programme of Govt. of NCT Delhi Nukkad Natak, Flower competition, Megic Show and Drawing competition etc conducted we also demonstrated 6MYPs (Micro-Yoga-Practices) at this occasion.
81. I successfully attended the “200 hrs Teachers Training Course”, by Yoga alliance International at “SRIMA SCHOOL OF TRANSFORMATIONAL YOGA” which was conducted by the institution’s President/ Founder Swami Vidyananad ji during May, June and July 2014 (some important topic were; the techniques of Integral Transformational Meditation and the Mental Body, Yogic Breathing Techniques, Sounds for relaxation, Awareness techniques, Yoga Nidra, Chakra energy plexus). During this course I submitted and discussed my developed simplified techniques of 6MYPs (Micro-Yoga-Practices) for inculcation of youth leadership in yoga.
82. At the Madarsa Ishatul Islam, Kairan, Distt. Shamli. UP on 28-12-2014.
83. At the At Madarsa Jamiatus sada- KAIRANA, Distt. Shamli. UP on 28-12-2014.
84. The Micro-Yoga-Practices were discussed and the material prepared which was Publication in KVAG Magazine, in the form of a article on 12-03-2015.
85. National Level Adventure Camp, National Adventure Institute (NAI), BS&G, Pachmarhi M. P. on 18-05- 2015 (Refer videos).
86. The Micro-Yoga-Practices were introduced at AL-Thaqafa Foundation, C-164/2, Abul Fazl enclave-II, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi on dated 01-06-2015.
87. Yoga Instructors Course (Regional Level for Seven States) at BS&G State Training Centre, Tara Devi, Shimla H.P from 10-06-2015 to 14-06-2015(Refer Videos 13-06-2015).
88. Thirty-five (20 Scouts and 15 Guides) youth were trained in 6-MYPs during the TST Camp and Surf Smart training at KVS BS&G Delhi Region held at KV Dogra Lines, Meerut Cantt. U.P. on 31 July, 2015.
89. 21 Days Yoga Teachers In-Service Course of KVS held at Kaivalya Dhama, Lonavla, M.P.
90. 500 students of Ever Green Public Junior High School Kairana Distt. Shamli on 03-09-2015.
91. 50 Senior Girls of Arya Kanya Inter College Kairana Distt. Shamli on 03-09-2015.
92. MYP were introduced in the Yoga Class of Bh.Y.S. held at Saraswati Shishu Mandir Kairana on 18-10-2015. The class was attended by the city chairman and other eminent personalities.
93. Prepared detail of 6MYPs work as “Simplified Techniques of KVS BS&G 6 Micro-Yoga Preparatory Practices for Mass Participation of Youth and Inculcation of youth leadership in Yoga” the abstract of it was nationally acclaimed, accredited and published by the International Conference on Yoga & Education Principles and Practices held from 27th to 30thDecember 2015 at Kaivalyadhama, Lonavla.
94. I attended S-VAYASA Yoga University Bangaluru from 20-10-2015 to 30-10-2015 under “Personal Yoga Educational Contact Programme” and submitted the PROJECT REPORT titled; “The Scientific High Tech Techniques of Micro Yoga Practices (MYP) for the implementation in the Morning Assembly by the Schools” (the report was spread on 35 pages). It was finally discussed in a group of Yoga Instructors and faculty members of the University on dated 29-10-2015 and found it excellent.
95. Ninety two students of G.D.H. B.Ch. School, A.F. Enclave-I, New Delhi were successfully trained in 6MYPs from 21-12-2015 to 29-12-2015.
96. Four hundred students of Saifi Public School, A.F. Enclave-I, New Delhi were successfully trained in 6MYPs on 29-12-2015.
97. Micro-Yoga-Practices were introduced at Okhla Modern Public School on dated 30-12-2015. It was demonstrated successfully by Mr. Faiz.
98. I participated on the invitation from the Scientific Committee of 21st International Conference on Frontiers in Yoga Research and Its Applications (INCOFYRA) held from 3rd to 7th Jan. 2016 at S-VYASA Yoga University Bangalore and it was inaugurated by the Prime Minister of India on 03-01-2016. I presented my Yoga work titled “SIMPLIFIED TECHNIQUES FOR INCULCATION OF YOUTHLEADERSHIP IN YOGA” in this conference on 04-01-2016 which was appreciated by the Yoga University scientists and delegates.
99. To popularize 6 Micro-Yoga-Practices among society I attended World Book Fain on 14-1-2016 and introduced the effects and benefits of these practices.
100. A workshop on Micro-Yoga-Practices for secondary and senior secondary teachers of KV Andrews Ganj, New Delhi was organized on 18-01-2016 and 19-01-2016 in the staff room of the 2nd shift.
101. A special drive to train students in Micro-Yoga-Practices from the age of 5 years conducted on 06-02-2016 at the Primary Section of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Andrews Ganj, New Delhi.
102. Micro-Yoga-Practices were introduced in Pratham Sopan Camp of KVS BS&G held on 20-01-2016 at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Andrews Ganj, New Delhi.
103. Psycho-Physio-Fitness Club organized a Yoga camp for 55 peoples in A.F. Enclave, New Delhi from 22-02- 2016 to 27-02- 2016. In this camp 6MYPs (Micro-Yoga-Practices) was appreciated by one and all.
104. The scientific Training of Yoga Practices successfully conducted by Dr. Badrul Islam Kairanvi during Yoga Instructors Training Course – Part I (Practical) which was successfully held from 27-02-2016 to 04-03-2016 at Islamic Academy, A.F. Enclave-I, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi. In this course more than 60 Yoga Practices including 6MYPs were experienced by participants happily and joyfully.
105. I introduced Yoga-Asanas, Pranayama and 6MYPs (Micro-Yoga-Practices) in the weekly meeting of Teaching faculty of Jamia Sanabil, Thokar No. 9, Shaheen Bagh, AFE-II, New Delhi on dated 07-03- 2016.
106. A Yoga Fitness Training Programme was conducted at St. Giri School, Batla House, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi on 16-03-2016 for the maintenance of good health of Brain, sense organs, neck muscles, shoulders and lungs with help of the 6MYPs (Micro-Yoga-Practices). All participants were benefited and enjoyed a lot.
107. I attended International Yoga FES at Talkatora Stadium, New Delhi from 20-22 April 2016 the top expert of Yoga were available to discuss informally regarding various point of Yoga. During, I also discussed with eminent scholars regarding promotion of 6MYPs. The event was first of its kind and even than achieved grand success.
108. Along with IDY common Yoga protocol (CYP), the training of 6 Micro-Yoga-Practices and Saral Surya Namaskara was given as a part of Institutional Yoga Practices (IYP) to the cadets of NCC (National Cadet Corps) from 08-05-2016 to 11-05-2016 in indoor at Computer Labs of KVAG New Delhi.
109. Along with IDY common Yoga protocol (CYP), the training of 6 Micro-Yoga-Practices and Saral Surya Namaskara was given as a part of Institutional Yoga Practices (IYP) to the willing Youth Leaders from 11-05-2016 to 13-05-2016 at Pacific Sport Complex (Near L.S.R. College, Opp. Greater Kailash-I), New Delhi.
110. KV Andrews Ganj, New Delhi organized a three days Yoga training with 6 MYPs for the willing youth participants of International Day of Yoga from 17-06-2016 to 19-05-2016 in its campus.
111. Dr. B. Islam introduced 6MYPs (as Institutional Practices) of BS&G in Yoga Fest of BS&G northern region on 20-06-2016 at the District Training Centre, BS&G, North Central Railway, Mathura U.P. Eleven State attended the event.
112. The “YOGA AWARENESS RALLY” was organized by the leader of the Yoga Fest Shri Arup Sarkar Assistant Director BS&G on 21-06-2016 at Mathura U.P. During this rally 6MYPs were demonstrated by the eleven State participating state in streets and Railway Station.
113. For inculcation of “Yoga Leadership” in Youth 6MYPs ‘TRAINERS TRAINING’ was given to the participants of Yoga Fest on 22-06-2016 held at the District Training Centre, BS&G, North Central Railway, Mathura U.P. Eleven State attended the event.
114. The MANAS Yoga Sansthan organized its 20the annual ceremony on Sunday i.e. 26-06-2016 at India International Centre, Lodi Garden, New Delhi. In it Dr. B. Islam introduced 6MYPs successfully.